“Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes.” Earl Nightingale.
Jordan Civils are committed to business practices and operations that sustain and protect the environment. We have always recognised the importance of carrying out our work in an environmentally sensitive manner. As a result of our deep commitment to sustainability we have an established management system that meets the requirements of ISO 14001, an internationally recognised standard.
We believe sustainability and dedication to the protecting the environment is key to business improvement and wherever possible we promote sustainable solutions for our employees and projects:
- Reducing the materials used across our projects
- Substituting materials to lower resource-intensiveness, cost or impact
- Using more sustainable inputs
- Choosing lower-carbon modes of transport
- Fostering collaboration among our suppliers
- Reducing waste by effectively recycling and re-using materials.